- Cause and origin studies of damage to residential and commercial buildings.
- Evaluation of sudden and catastrophic events vs. long-term neglect and maintenance issues.
- Evaluation of storm damage, including hail and wind, to roofing, siding, and other building materials vs. normal aging and deterioration of the materials.
- Determination of the source of moisture that leads to fungal growth (mold).
- Evaluation of blasting or other vibration damage on brittle construction materials vs. foundation movement and normal structural flexure, expansion and contraction.
- Evaluation of deficiencies in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Investigation of structural failures during construction, including temporary bracing evaluation.
- Expert testimony services
- Litigation support services
- Construction dispute arbitration services.
- Insurance claim dispute arbitration services (appraiser/umpire).